- Definition of Personal Information Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be easily collated with other information to identify the specific individual.
- We may collect your personal information when you purchase a product or make an inquiry on our website. When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means. The personal information we collect on this site is as follows a) Personal name, company name b) Address c) Telephone number d) E-mail address e) Password f) Shipping address information g) Transaction history with this site and its contents h) Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above.
- Use of Personal Information This site uses personal information received from customers for the following purposes a) Confirmation of orders and inquiries b) Confirmation and reference of product shipment c) When replying to inquiries, this site will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer's permission, except in the following cases d) When required to do so by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one to carry out the duties prescribed by law. e) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual. f) When personal data is exchanged by an affiliated company of the company that operates this site.
- Safety Management of Personal Information In addition to the rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures taken by the service provider to ensure the safe management of personal information received from customers, this site will strive to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, as well as the loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information, through appropriate handling in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Correction and deletion of personal information If you wish to correct or delete your personal information, please use the "Contact Us" form for non-members or the "Help Desk" for members.
- Use of SSL For security purposes, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology when entering personal information to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or tampered with. SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and falsification of data.
- For inquiries, please contact Please refer to the notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.