- Products We Cannot Handle
- Disclaimer for "Domestic and International Shipment in China
- Disclaimer for "warehousing
- Disclaimer on "Payment Method
- Disclaimer for "Payment of Duties
- Business hours and inquiries
- Personal Information Protection Policy and Copyright Protection
- Consultation and Jurisdiction
- Changes to and Withdrawal from the Service
Products We Cannot Handle
Our company We are unable to handle the following products. We do not accept refunds for products that are found to be unacceptable after payment. We do not accept refunds. Both parties The Company will not be responsible for any damage caused by stoppage of cargo at customs clearance in both countries. In particular, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by continuous stoppage of goods at customs clearance in China. China. In this case, we may be fined by the Chinese government and our business may be suspended. In such a case, we will not be liable for any loss or damage. In this case, we will claim compensation for damages to your store based on Chinese law. In this case, we will claim compensation for damages to your store based on Chinese law.
- The Chinese government has banned the export of Product
- Products whose import is prohibited by the laws of the importing country Product
- Copyright or design rights, trademark rights, etc. Infringing products with infringing intellectual property rights Suspected of infringing products (e.g., brand-name watches, imitations of high-brand products or brand designs, products reminiscent of famous cartoons or characters, pirated products) Pirated products DVD etc.) Infringement
- Animals and other living organisms( Activities, products, animals, etc. that violate the Washington Convention)
- Products that violate the Montreal Protocol (products that may deplete the ozone layer)
- Items designated under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (e.g. marine products)
- Products that are offensive to public order and morals, such as pornography
- Hazardous materials (spray cans, flammable and inflammable products, gas burners, charcoal, lighters, matches, ZIPPO lighters, oil, oil, e-cigarettes, parts or bodies attached to e-cigarettes, dynamite, gunpowder, knives, air guns, wooden swords, parts that can be used for military purposes)
- Drugs (including narcotics, marijuana, and powders)
- Liquids (water, juice, chemicals, hair oil, hand cream, face packs, cosmetics)
- Food (we do not have the right to export, so we cannot handle it)
- Tableware, household knives, toys for children under 6 years old (notification of "Notification of Importation of Food, etc." to the Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine department with jurisdiction over the port of importation is required)
- Items specified by the Plant Protection Law (plants, dried flowers, soil, Chinese herbal medicine, artificial flowers)
- Products in conflict with the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law (pharmaceuticals, quasi-drugs, cosmetics, contact lenses, and medical devices require permission from the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare)
- Items specified by the Customs Tariff Act (narcotics, handguns, explosives, gunpowder, counterfeit currency, pornography-related books, products that infringe on intellectual property rights)
Disclaimer for "Domestic and International Shipment in China
- In principle, trade terms are FOB, but for clients who have signed a contract, we will follow the trade terms stated in the contract.
- We do not take care of any incomplete addresses or re-deliveries that occur within the country of import.
- If you are billed by customs for inspection fees, special packaging fees, or any other fees in addition to customs duties, please make payment to customs immediately.
- In some cases, products that were previously cleared by customs may suddenly become unacceptable due to the judgment of the customs broker. In this case, you will be charged for the disposal or return of the product.
- If customs requires additional documents, etc., and it is difficult for your company to handle them, please contact us.
Disclaimer of Liability
- From supplier to us If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our companyImporting country side the importing country. The section from our company to the designated shipping address in the importing country will be covered by the coverage will be applied.
Exclusions from coverage
- If the product is fake or counterfeit
- Confiscated by customs in China
- Customs If the goods are prohibited from being imported into the importing country by customs
- Customs delays or is unable to clear customs due to heightened inspection periods
- If the information you provided to us If the information you provided to us is false or incorrect, and you are unable to clear customs. In the event that If the information you requested is false or incorrect and you request us to act on your behalf based on that information When you request us to act on your behalf (For example, the client's information required for customs clearance. (including, for example, the client's information required for customs clearance)
- Storage or disposal fees if the item is returned to the carrier due to an unknown shipping address.
- International shipping fees are generally as stated in the price plan, but are subject to change due to sudden price increases by carriers, natural disasters, or high oil prices due to the worsening world situation.
Disclaimer for "warehousing
Storage is for one month. If you miss the storage period, please contact Our agency reserves the right to dispose of the goods without prior notice. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the disposal. In addition If you wish to store your items for more than one month, please contact us in advance. The storage fee is $10 per month for each50cm*60cm*50cm. Storage is subject to the following conditions The storage fee is $10 per month for each 50cm*60cm*50cm. Please note that storage does not guarantee the quality of the product (e.g. insect infestation, aging, etc.).
Disclaimer on "Payment Method
The following is the account for payment. Please remit your payment in US dollars.
- In the case of a transfer under an individual's name
Intermediary Bank BANK OF CHINA SWIFT BIC BKCHCNBJXXX BENEFICIARY 's BANK ZHEJIANG CHOUZHOU COMMERCIAL BANK CO.,LTD. BANK ADDRESS YIWULEYUAN EAST JIANGBIN ROAD YIWU ZHEJIANG CHINA SWIFT BIC CZCBCN2X CZCBCN2X 6210281012684972 Beneficiary HAN SHIYONG
- If you are transferring funds under the name of a corporation
BENEFICIARY 's BANK CHINA MINSHENG BANK(QINGDAO BRANCH) BANK ADDRESS NO.190 HAIER ROAD,QINGDAO CHINA,266100 SWIFT CODE MSBCCNBJ027 A/C #: 604536913 A/C # 604536913 BENEFICIARY qingdao ouyatong trading co.,ltd
Disclaimer for "Payment of Duties
Please make payment to customs or carrier by your company. We will not advance payment.
Business hours and inquiries
|Description of Business||Day of the week||Time of day|
|Orders||Automatic receipt of orders.||365 days||24 hours|
|Ordering||Place an order to a store.||Monday - Friday||10am - 7pm|
|Warehouse||Receiving - Inspection - Packing - International Shipping||Monday - Saturday||10am - 7pm|
|Customer Support||Respond to inquiries.||Monday - Friday||10am - 7pm|
Please contact the SNS of the person in charge. If your inquiry is made during business hours, we will reply on the same day as possible. If your inquiry is made outside of business hours, we will reply on the next business day or later.
Personal Information Protection Policy and Copyright Protection
Consultation and Jurisdiction
If there is any question regarding the interpretation of the terms of this Agreement or any matter that is not stipulated in this Agreement, your store and our agent will consult in good faith. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of First Instance of the People's Court of Chengyang District, Qingdao City (No. 199, Zheng Yang Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao City, China).
Changes to and Withdrawal from the Service
You may terminate your use of this service at any time. We may also stop providing this service to you at any time, or set additional or new restrictions on this service. If we decide to change the Terms of Service, we will post the changes on our website or use other appropriate methods to notify you of the changes, the contents of the revised Terms of Service, and the effective date of the changes.
If you wish to change or withdraw from this service, please send a request to the SNS of the person in charge. If you have a deposit balance, we will transfer (refund) the balance from our designated bank to your designated bank account one month after the receipt of your request in order to confirm the unclaimed amount of product fees, international shipping fees, and customs duties. Regardless of the reason for the refund, you will be responsible for the bank transfer fee. The T.T.B. (buying) rate will be 0.3$ minus the applicable exchange rate, whichever is lower.
The refund amount will be determined one month after the refund request is submitted and approved by the customer.
- In the event that the shipping company delays billing us for international shipping fees and customs duties for more than one month due to various reasons
- If the next month is our regular holiday.
- When it is confirmed that the wrong amount has been refunded due to system trouble.